The visual patterns of life in The Villages are anything but predictable. If you look hard enough, you’ll find these surprising opportunities for sightseeing just about everywhere in our community. From tennis courts to a tennis-themed pool, chances are you’ll discover an unexpected way to enjoy the view.
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Resident creates group to facilitate friendship
- Drive-in theaters making a comeback
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Americans prepare for historic liftoff
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- The Villages has Florida’s lowest crime rate
- Industrious quilters make tens of thousands of masks
- Lawmakers fighting to control uninvited pests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.