Details for William Prendergast
William Ames Prendergast, age 82, passed away on February 7, 2020.
He is survived by his wife of 60 years, three daughters, two son-in-laws and four grandchildren.
Services will be held at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Belleview, Florida on February 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Golden Isles, 1692 Glynco Parkway, Brunswick, GA 31525 https://hospice.me/
- Next wave of big acts rolling into Villages
- Red, ripe & delightful
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Brisk weekend offers reminder of winter
- Enrichment academy back for new term
- Benefit concert to aid earthquake survivors
- Villager enjoys taking bird on bike rides in neighborhood
- Center’s ‘go-to’ guys celebrate 10 years
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 26Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 26Spanish Springs Town Square
Feb 26Brownwood Paddock Square