Details for William (Henry) Crigler
William (Henry) Crigler, age 79, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at his winter home in The Villages, Florida. He was born in Washington D.C. May 4, 1941, but spent most of his life in Rising Sun Maryland. He was a graduate of Rising Sun High School and Goldey Beacom College in Wilmington, Delaware. Henry served in the U.S. Army from 1963 to 1965 and was a life-time member of the American Legion Post 194, Rising Sun, Maryland.
He formerly owned Free State Discount Liquors in Md., he was an avid golfer at Chantilly Manor Golf Club in Maryland and at Newark Country Club in Delaware. Henry and his wife Colleen were very involved in racing communities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Florida. He owned at least 25 thoroughbred race horses throughout his lifetime.
He is predeceased by his father, William H. Crigler and his mother, Branton (Clark) Crigler; 2 sisters, Betty Campbell and Inez Groux.
Henry is survived by his wife of 55 1/2 years Colleen (Smith) Crigler; a niece Pat Guns (Tom), nephews, John Campbell (Sandra Slayman), Daniel Campbell, great niece, Krysta Guns and other great nieces and nephews.
A celebration of life will be held at a later date. Online sentiments can be shared at hiers-baxley.net.
- State’s spring crops ripe for the picking
- Club members help bring in donations
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Local bowlers roll with best of the best
- Summer camps back with new experiences
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Community steps up to help local families in need
- Nostalgia boosts businesses and entertainment
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 5Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 5Brownwood Paddock Square
May 5Spanish Springs Town Square