Details for William Hecht
William J Hecht, 88, of The Villages, Florida, went home to be with the Lord on Monday, July 15, 2019. He is survived by his wife, Barbara; son, Gary and wife, Linda of Dunnellon, FL; daughters, Karen and husband, Richard of Smithton, IL and Cynthia and husband, Jerry of Red Hill, PA; 10 grandchildren; also great-grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and one brother, Bob Hecht.
Bill loved the Lord, his wife and family, living in The Villages and the "Augie" block parties.
Funeral services will be held at Forest Lawn Funeral Home and Memory Gardens on Sunday, July 21 with Visitation at 10am, Celebration of Life at 11 am followed by interment.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Estelle's Hospice House, 2897 SE 62nd Street, Ocala FL 34480.
- Residents’ loyalty delivers big profits
- More than movies
- Property taxes 101
- Softball fields are getting clean sweep
- Grandparents’ roles see shift over time
- VHS students learn financial lessons
- 9/11 attacks inspired careers of service
- Halloween hauntings not waiting for fall
- Charities gear up for holiday giving
- Keeping Watch
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sep 15Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Sep 15Spanish Springs Town Square
Sep 15Brownwood Paddock Square