Details for Wayne Dee Marshall
Wayne Dee Marshall, 83, passed away on Friday, January 31, 2020. He was born in Indiana on August 21, 1936 to the late Fred and Dorothy Marshall. Wayne served in the US Air Force and worked overseas in Greece and Saudi Arabia for many years before retiring to The Villages in 1993 with his wife, Joy Hardy Marshall. After Joy's death in 2005, Wayne remarried and
moved to Hendersonville, NC.
Survivors include his wife, Betty C.; son, Andrew W.; daughter, Evelyn M. Locke; brothers Larry and Don; sister, Joanne Kelly; stepdaughters, Krista Bell and Teresa Rhodes; 2 grandchildren and 4 step grand children.
Visitation on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 10:00 am, with Funeral service at 11:00 am at the Leesburg Church of Nazarene, Leesburg, FL. Followed by interment at Florida National Cemetery with military honors.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Leesburg Church of the Nazarene - Wayne Marshall Memorial Fund, 2100 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Leesburg, FL 34748 or Hospice of Henderson County, 571 S. Allen Rd., Flat Rock, NC 28731.
Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory, Lady Lake, FL. Online condolences may be left at
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Villagers connecting with tech
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Humanitarian prize awarded to Marine
- Drums and exercise mix on the Square
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Ticketing options for entertainment evolve
- Town squares sizzle with special events
- Florida rolling out red carpet for Indies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 17Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 17Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 17Spanish Springs Town Square