Details for Virginia Kramer Meyer
Virginia Kramer Meyer passed away Apr 17, 2021 age 80 living in the village of Virginia Trace. She was born in Cincinnati, OH on Aug 16, 1940 to Carl & Loretta Kramer. Ginny was a loving, attractive, and intelligent woman with an engaging smile and positive attitude. She married William/Bill Meyer in 1963 and had 3 wonderful boys; Greg (Gabriele), Gary, and Eric (Caroline). Grandsons were Carl and Eduard and granddaughter Helena Mae.
Ginny graduated with a B.S degree from the University of Cincinnati in 1981. She worked at Procter & Gamble until the children and General Electric later when the boys were older.
Ginny moved to the Villages in 2004 with Bill and enjoyed the activities and friends here.
- Belief key to Buffalo’s bid for regional upset
- State’s spring crops ripe for the picking
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Club members help bring in donations
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- VHS Students help family fulfill a dream
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
- Community steps up to help local families in need
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Virtual productions likely here to stay
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 7Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 7Spanish Springs Town Square
May 7Brownwood Paddock Square