Details for Violet LaGatta
Violet LaGatta, Age 77, passed peacefully on Thursday evening, March 12, 2020 at Shands Hospital under the care of Haven Hospice surrounded by her loving family. Born on May 12, 1942 in Utica, NY to Frank J. Costello and Rose Ciccarelli. She lived in Rome, NY for many years before she moved to the Villages, Florida.
Survived by her husband of 56 years (the love of her life) Pasquale, her son Gaetano and wife, her daughter Tracy and husband, and four grandchildren Alexandrea, Anthony, Cooper and Abigail. Also survived by brothers John and Peter Costello, sister Marie Clark, and many nieces and nephews. Pre-deceased by brothers James and Frank Jr. Costello.
Violet worked for General Electric and Rome Manufacturing prior to their closing. She had a passion for gardening and decorating. She loved to dance, boat, and golf with her husband. She was a the Queen Mumm of her Red Hat Society group and will be remembered by family and friends for being the life of the party. She will be missed by her family many friends from The Villages. Graveside services for family will be held at a later date at the National Cemetery in Bushnell.
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- List of Open Businesses
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Coming together in new ways During a time of uncertainty
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Businesses working hard to meet customer needs
- COVID-19 community updates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.