Details for Vernon C. "Butch" Evans, Sr.
Vernon "Butch" Evans, 70, of Lady Lake, passed away on November 13, 2021 at home. A Visitation will be held from 4-6 PM Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at Hiers-Baxley Life Event Center
3975 Wedgewood Lane
The Villages, FL 32162.
Prayer services will be held at 11:00AM, November 17, 2021 at Hiers- Baxley Life Event Center with Deacon Rick Kaseta of St. Timothy, officiating. Burial will follow in PA at Our Mother of Sorrow's Cemetery. Arrangements are by Hiers-Baxley. Butch was born in Binghamton, NY to Cradoc & Marjorie Evans on 9/6/1951. He went to school in Factoryville, PA. He married Diane on 6/21/2002 in Carbondale, PA. He worked in research and development for P&G for 26 years. He was involved in The Old Friends Golf League, where he had gained many lifelong friends. Butch is preceded in death by his parents, Cradoc and Marjorie Evans and his younger sister Celene VanVleck. Butch is survived by his loving wife Diane, sons Timothy (Liza), Vernon Cradoc, JR (Amanda) Sisters: Connie, Bonnie (John), Roxana, Grandchildren Zoey, Vernon Cradoc III, several nieces, nephews. Memorials may be given to charity of your choice. The family of Vernon wishes to extend our sincere thanks to Dr. Hector Garcia, Compassionate Care Hospice and his nurse Melissa.
- Tree lighting season is coming to town starting Saturday
- Wildwood Commission approves new housing development in Oxford
- Old favorite returns with fresh new look
- Seasonal hiring could prove tricky this year
- Angels of The Villages started Nov. 19 and runs through mid-Dec.
- It's beginning to look a lot like holiday entertainment
- Violinist enjoys playing in several area orchestras
- Painful End to season For VHS
- Stores expect shopping rush on Black Friday
- Resident groups step up to support caregivers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Nov 28Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Nov 28Spanish Springs Town Square
Nov 28Brownwood Paddock Square