Details for Thomas Dean Albitz
Thomas Dean Albitz, 69 passed away unexpectedly of a heart attack at 2:43 PM on Monday, March 9, 2020 in Summerfield Emergency Room near his winter residence in The Villages, Florida. Thomas was born July 22, 1950 in Lafayette to Gladys Lillian (nee Hillman) and John Herman Albitz. He graduated from Clinton Prairie High School in 1968. He served in the Army National Guard from 1969-1975 with an honorable discharge. Thomas worked at Eli Lilly as a chemical operator for 28 years from 1974-2002. Thomas enjoyed travelling, skiing, SCUBA diving, golfing, playing cards, bicycling, pickleball, and joking around. Thomas is preceded in death by his parents, his brother Jerry Albitz, his stepsister Carol Albaugh, and his wife Vicki Ann. He is survived by his siblings, William (Janet) Albitz, Penny (Mark) Toney, Chuck (Connie) Shepard, Craig (Sharon) Shepard, and Christy (Greg) Unger. Thomas is also survived by his sons Aaron (Casey) Albitz of Delphi and Christopher (Stacy) Albitz of West Lafayette, stepdaughter Jennifer Cronkhite of Monticello, and his eight grandchildren: Jett, Alyssa, Jenison, Brayton, Tristan, Isabell, Zachary, and Rogan. Memorial service will be held at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services on March 27th @ 10am located at 1511 Buenos Aires Blvd. in The Villages, Florida 32159. We will have a friends and family gathering at Tom's house immediately following the memorial service.
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Robust census places local cities in top 10
- No. 1 for decade
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Driveway concerts pop up across Villages
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- Residents flock to further reopening of recreation amenities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.