Details for Ross South
Ross J. South, age 79, of The Villages, FL passed away on Monday, March 09, 2020. He was born in Washington, DC on October 27, 1940. Ross is formerly from Waldorf, MD and retired from FEMA, Washington, DC. He moved to The Villages in 2000. Ross enjoyed sports, particularly golf. He was twice Club Champion at his golf course in Maryland. He was a jokester and a friend to everybody.
He is survived by his wife of 58 years Judy South; daughter Terri South; grandchildren Jacob and Lindsay Alexander; brothers Dwight South (Pam) and Randy South (Peggy); sisters Janet Mounts (Bob) and Barbara Grobman. He was preceded in death by parents Walter and Burma South, brothers Melvin, John and James South, sisters Eleanor Weed, Dixie Zebrowsky and Bonnie South.
A celebration of life will be held at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services, 1511 Buenos Aires Blvd, The Villages, FL on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 4pm.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.hiers-baxley.com.
- Resident creates group to facilitate friendship
- Veteran served as a pilot to presidents
- The Villages Health expanding southward
- Drive-in concerts coming to Polo Club
- New health facility begins serving its first patients
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Lawmakers fighting to control uninvited pests
- The Villages has Florida’s lowest crime rate
- The Lofts readies for July 15 move-in
- Fitness fans welcome chance to work out
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.