Details for Robert Passiatore
Robert J. Passiatore, formerly of The Villages, now of Tequesta, Fl passed from this earth to his Heavenly home on June 16,
2020 after a very long illness.
Born on December 15, 1942 in Paterson, N.J. to parents Vincent Passiatore and Mary Weglarz he was raised in Paterson, N.J.
Robert graduated class of 1961 from Passaic Valley Regional
High School in Little Falls, N.J.
In 1970, he fulfilled his lifelong dream of becoming a police officer in the small town of Butler, N.J. He worked as a patrolman until working his way up the ladder and becoming a detective. He retired in 1983.
Robert moved his family to the seaside town of Jupiter, Fl in 1985. He became a Correctional Officer in 1990 Martin County, Fl. After serving for 10 years he and his wife retired and moved to The Villages in 2004.
He found a new adventure and played for The Villages Softball Team for 9 years. He looked forward to the 3 days a week to play and support his team.
Robert is survived by his wife of 40 years, Sharon, of Tequesta, daughter Amanda Rankin (Paul) of Tequesta, a son, Robert, Jr. of Tequesta, daughter Kris Mariconda (Ken) of Bridgewater, N.J., daughter Gina Reda (Michael) of Little Falls, N.J., a brother Vincent of North Ridgeville, Ohio and 5 grandchildren.
A memorial service in The Villages will be announced at a later date. Services entrusted to Baldwin Brothers Funeral Services, Online condolences may be sent to
- The Villages Grown Cultivates Fresh, Local Food
- Charter school, districts prepare to return to class
- ‘People need to take this seriously’
- Economic wins fuel talk of tax rate cut
- DeSantis: Virus spike centers on the young
- Sumter schools move To reopen by August
- COVID-19 testing site fills up quickly
- Fond farewell, friendly hello for couple (copy)
- Small farms offer a healthy food supply
- Cultivating fresh local food
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.