Details for Robert Moore
Robert Kenneth Moore, 89, passed on November 4th, 2020 in The Villages, FL. Robert was born August 6th, 1931 to Arthur R. and Lingerette (Bonnell) Moore.
Robert graduated from South High School (Youngstown, OH) in 1949. After his graduation he joined the United States Army, serving in the Korean War as a Supply Sergeant. Robert went on to work for the Republic Steel Company and U.S. Steel in Youngstown, OH. Before retirement he moved from his hometown, Youngstown, OH to Florida in 1980.
Robert is preceded in death by both of his parents, Arthur and Lingerette Moore, his wives, Dru Moore, Judy (Kroesen) Moore, Jean (Kupniewski) Moore, and his sister, Jeanette Moore Welsh.
Robert is survived by his children, Debbie (Moore) Roulston (Davenport, FL), Robert Bobby (Jackie) Moore (Canfield, OH), Terry Moore (Norman) Van Gelder (Kissimmee, FL), Gary "Pete" Moore (Kafka, TX), as well as 6 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, and 7 nieces and nephews.
- School districts seek substitute teachers
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promising
- Black Friday deals appeal to shoppers
- Savannah reopens with holiday lineup
- Restaurants gear up for the rest of the holiday season
- Villager backstory
- Villages caregivers give their all for loved ones
- Where we’re from
- Pre-holiday testing plentiful in Villages
- Villager Was Executive Producer on "The Phil Donahue Show"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 4Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 4Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 4Brownwood Paddock Square