Details for Robert Etchberger
Robert "Bob" Etchberger passed away July 5, 2020 in his residence in Summerfield, FL. Bob was born in West Reading, PA on May 11, 1929. He was the son of the late Donald & Kathy Etchberger. Bob was the husband of 67 years to Martha Etchberger. He was predeceased by a brother, Richard Etchberger and a son, Rodney Etchberger. He is survived by a grandson, Lucas Etchberger, husband of Laura and 3 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life will be held on Friday, October 23, 2020 at Christ Lutheran Church, 15699 SE 80th Street, Summerfield, FL at 11:00 a.m. Donations in lieu of flowers should be sent to Christ Lutheran Church Building Fund, PO Box 693, Summerfield, FL. 34492.
- Ex-big leaguer now enjoying The Villages
- Apartment-style living: Not a new concept here
- Pence campaigns here in election’s final days
- Little school has big goals for its students
- New dining option coming to square
- Dragon boaters get back on the water
- Busy run for Trump campaign in Florida
- Beekeepers innovate better care for bees
- Ex-Big Leaguer "Sudden" Sam McDowell Now Enjoying The Villages
- Florida Senior Games modifies its format
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 19Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 19Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 19Spanish Springs Town Square