Details for Robert A. O'Connor
Robert A. O'Connor, age 92 , of Summerfield, Florida passed away on July 16, 2022. He is resting in peace with his beloved wife Dorothy. Robert was born in Brooklyn, NY on March 11,1930. Son of Harold and Katharine O'Connor. He served his country in the US Navy. Robert was a faithful member of St Timothy Catholic Church, an avid baseball player and loved his family. Survived by his sister Patricia, nieces, and nephews.
Visitation will be held Tuesday, August 2,2022 from 3:00-5:00pm. Visitation will be held at Hiers-Baxley Life Event Center, 3975 Wedgewood Lane, The Villages, Fl 32162. Mass of Christian Burial will be held Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at St Timothy Catholic Church at 8:30am. Burial at Florida National Cemetery to follow.
In Lieu of flowers a donation may be made to Make-A-Wish Foundation at www.wish.org.
- Community comes out for resale shop’s ribbon-cutting
- Sumter Commission: Reports expose ties to special interests
- VHS students build homes and dreams
- All eyes on Districts 1, 5 for Sumter Commission
- Villager wins four track and field national championships
- First responders open their doors to public
- Early voting begins today in Sumter and Lake Counties
- Senior pageants come to The Villages
- Where we’re from
- UF's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Clinic moves to The Villages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 19Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Aug 19Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 19Brownwood Paddock Square