Details for Richard John Sulik
Richard John Sulik passed away March 15, 2021 in Lady Lake, FL at age 75. Mr. Sulik was born October 20, 1945 in Philadelphia, PA and graduated from Roxborough High School. He subsequently lived in Washington, D.C. and Davenport, IA. He married Jean Marie Conklin of Davenport, IA in 1980. Mr. Sulik held positions in several government agencies and retired as a Logistics Specialist in 2001 after 35 years of federal service. He moved to central Florida in 2003. Although small in stature and afflicted with ill health throughout his lifetime, Mr. Sulik enjoyed travel and adventurous activities. He enjoyed cars, motorcycles, earned a Pilot License and made several trips to Europe. Mr. Sulik also enjoyed writing, contributing many articles and stories to the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Magazine, serving as its Editor in 2002. He was preceded in death by his parents Steven and Loretta Sulik and two brothers-in-law. He is survived by his wife Jean, son Richard David, brothers Steven and Michael, sister Patricia, seven sisters-in-law and two brothers-in-law.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mark the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church in Summerfield, Florida on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory, Lady Lake, FL.
Online condolences may be left at
- State’s spring crops ripe for the picking
- Belief key to Buffalo’s bid for regional upset
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Club members help bring in donations
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Community steps up to help local families in need
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
- Virtual productions likely here to stay
- Local bowlers roll with best of the best
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 6Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 6Spanish Springs Town Square
May 6Brownwood Paddock Square