Details for Raymond Geoffrey Hocking
On Saturday, November 13, 2021, Raymond Geoffrey Hocking of The Villages, FL passed away at the age of 77. Raymond was born on December 16, 1943 in Bedford, England, but has lived in the United States for over 30 years. He was a police constable and business owner in England, and a Casino Manager in Nevada, who loved golf and playing his three grandchildren at chess. Raymond is preceded in death by his father, mother and brother. He is survived by his wife of 58 years, Shirley Ann Hocking; his sons Gary and Stephen Hocking; beloved daughter Carolyn Ann Delrie; and grandsons Alexander Hocking, Travis Delrie and Cayden Delrie. Celebration of Life Services will be held at 3pm on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Church @ The Springs, 1601 Tracy Avenue, Lady Lake FL. In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
- Tree lighting season is coming to town starting Saturday
- Holidays in The Villages are off to a bright start
- Angels of The Villages started Nov. 19 and runs through mid-Dec.
- Painful End to season For VHS
- Old favorite returns with fresh new look
- Round we go
- Holiday spirit shines on Spanish Springs
- Black Friday shoppers find deals aplenty
- Veterans groups giving back during the holidays
- Seasonal hiring could prove tricky this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 2Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 2Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 2Brownwood Paddock Square