Details for Paul Cox Paul Edward Cox born Feb. 3, 1934 in
Paul Edward Cox born Feb. 3, 1934 in Portsmouth, OH; died Mar. 9, 2020 in The Villages, FL. Paul was a retired captain from the Fire Department, Cincinnati, OH. He worked for the department Oct. 25, 1959 - July 31, 1986. Prior to joining the fire department, he faithfully served our country in the US Army. Paul is survived by his beloved wife of 42 years Joyce; sons retired fireman Kevin Edward Cox, Kenneth Lee Cox, and Daniel Wayne Cox; daughters Paula Jean (Cox) Wells, and Pamela Wray (Cox) Freeman; 14 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. Memorial service will be held Wed. Mar.18th, 2020 at 10am. at Immanuel Baptist Church, 8015 SE 180th Street, Oxford, FL 34484. Honors will be rendered at the private inurnment at Florida National Cemetery, Bushnell, FL. Arrangements entrusted with HIERS-BAXLEY Funeral & Cremation Life Event Center, 352-775-7427. Sentiments may be left online at www.hiers-baxley.com.
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- List of Open Businesses
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Coming together in new ways During a time of uncertainty
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Businesses working hard to meet customer needs
- COVID-19 community updates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.