Details for Patricia (Patti) Gail Ashworth
Patricia (Patti) Gail Ashworth, 59, of The Villages, FL passed away on October 7, 2019.
Patti was born in Chapel Hill, NC, living there until she moved to The Villages. For the past 30 years Patti has worked in the accounting field which she loved. Patti enjoyed spending time with her family and friends and also travelling. Patti was predeceased by her parents; Jerry N. Ashworth, Sr. and Pauline M. Ashworth.
Patti is survived by her son, Brandon Ashworth of CA. She is also survived by her 4 siblings; Jerry Ashworth, Jr, of FL. Steven Ashworth and wife Vicki of WA, Linda Ashworth, Kay Blocksidge and her life partner, Edward Southerland as well as her nephew Brian Blocksidge and his fiance Andrea Padgett all of NC. Patti was a loving mother, sister, and aunt and will be missed always! Services will be held out of state.
Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory, Lady Lake, FL. Online condolences may be left at www.BeyersFuneralHome.com
- Specialists fill new center for advanced healthcare
- Largest rec complex ready for big debut
- Farms cultivate tech to grow foods better
- Sun and fun lure snowbirds back
- Golf carts get us there
- Fun gets new look for festival season
- Reunions draw vets to The Villages
- Having a ball on the courts in The Villages
- The Villages Grown opens first retail store
- Lowlands brings new flavor to golf options
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 18Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 18Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 18Spanish Springs Town Square