Details for Minna Passman
Minna Passman, 94, of New York City, Buffalo NY, Broomall PA, Bethesda MD, The Villages FL. She was an avid golfer, a world traveler, a great cook, wife and mother. She was a travel agent at Frommer Travel then a volunteer at Suburban Hospital, with a gift for making and keeping friends. Born a triplet, Minna and her siblings were named the Guinness Book's oldest living triplets (mixed) in 2020. Minna is predeceased by her husband, Richard Passman, with whom she was married for 70 years. She was pre-deceased by older sister, Addie (late husband Harold Gabel).
She is survived by her identical sister, Betty Woolf (Milt), Joe Hocky (late wife Fay), son Hap Passman (Nancy), son Donald Passman (Bonnie), son Bill Passman (Emily), Grandchildren Zack, Karina, Natalie, Danny, Leah, Mark, Rachel, Leo, Adam, Danielle, Brandon, Jeffrey, Natalie, and Great grandchildren Guillermo, Hilda, Merrick, Bennett, Ellis, Teddy, Oscar, Audrey, Annabelle, and Bradley. Funeral arrangements will be private.
Donations may be made to WINnyc.org Online obituary and guestbook:
- Fire departments to provide ambulance transport in Sumter
- Fate of ambulance service set to be decided Tuesday
- Fall is outdoor festival season in The Villages
- Demand for marijuana ID cards grows
- Charter School at top of class with 18th ‘A’
- New town center to add lifestyle options
- Booster shots evolve in fight against virus
- Wildwood shares glimpse of facelift plans for downtown
- Experts see signs Delta may have peaked
- Sumter Commission comes up short on tax decrease promise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sep 25Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Sep 25Spanish Springs Town Square
Sep 25Brownwood Paddock Square