Details for Mildred “Millie” Ward Fattibene
age 73, went home to be with her Lord
on January 7, 2020. Millie is survived by her husband Robert “Bob” V. Fattibene of Eustis, FL, her daughters Christy Lindsey (Wesley) of Auburn, AL and Susan Lynch (Ted) of Sarasota, FL; her grandchildren Karl, Katelyn, Brayden, and Luke; and her sister Lillian Mair of Owings, MD. Millie was born on May 9, 1946 in Maryland. Millie and Bob were married October 2, 1971 in Maryland and moved to Florida at that time. They have resided in Eustis, FL for the last 40 years.
A Celebration of Life will be held at their home church, LifePointe Church, 3551 East Orange Avenue, Eustis, FL 32736 Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 4:00 PM.
- Next wave of big acts rolling into Villages
- Red, ripe & delightful
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Brisk weekend offers reminder of winter
- Enrichment academy back for new term
- Residents take steps to help community
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Villager enjoys taking bird on bike rides in neighborhood
- Zumba’s Latin beat gets hearts pumping
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 25Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 25Spanish Springs Town Square
Feb 25Brownwood Paddock Square