Details for Martin Richard Foy
Martin Richard Foy, 87, of The Villages, Florida passed away August 3, 2019 at the Villages Regional Hospital. He was the loving husband of Betty Foy (Herold) for 68 years. Martin was born in Queens, New York a son of the late Martin and Virginia Foy. He was retired from the New York Fire Department (NYFD) and served in the Ladder Company. After his retirement with the NYFD, he was an entrepreneur and owned several businesses. He loved spending time with his family, the New York Yankees, riding his motorcycles and his dog Cody. Martin is survived by his wife, Betty Foy, daughters, Cherie Eames of Boca Raton, FL and Heather Foy of Winter Garden, FL and son, David Foy of Austin, TX. He is also survived by his grandchildren, Christina Manzari and Trinity Davis and his great grandson, Aiden Telford. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Martin Foy's name to Marion County Humane Society, 701 NW 14th Rd, Ocala, FL 34475 or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Pl, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 19th Camp Villages beats expectations
- Crews almost ready To set SR 44 bridge
- Cemetery planning shrine to services
- Red-Carpet Glitz
- Woodstock still rocks after 50 years
- Buffalo football moms take annual training camp indoors
- Villagers get around on all kinds of wheels
- Season of star power starts at The Sharon
- Food Trucks’ debut earns rave reviews
- Crafty Villagers use skills to help others
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 17Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 17Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 17Lake Sumter Landing Market Square