Details for Marie Hulick
Marie L. Jaccoma Hulick of Hightstown, NJ called The Villages her home for the past 20 years. Marie passed away Tuesday, March 10th, 2020. Marie was born October 27th, 1942 in New York to Phil and Carmella Jaccoma, both parents nowdeceased. Marie was a loving wife and caretaker for her husband Robert S. Hulick who is now deceased. Marie leaves behind: her son, Bryan S. Hulick, daughters Valerie A. Krantz and Rachel M. Healey (deceased), her six grandsons, Kyle Healey, Robert Healey, Tyler Hulick,Nicholas Hulick, Trevor Krantz and Nevin Krantz. She also leaves behind her sisters Betty Balzer, JoAnn Horne, Loretta Jaccoma, her brother Philip Jaccoma (deceased), and many nieces and nephews who called her "MEME."Marie was very active in St. Timothy's Church and Ceramics at Paradise Rec Center. Please sign the online guestbook at www.Robertsfunerals.com
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- UF Health bringing testing to The Villages
- List of Cancellations and Closings
- Church @ The Springs heading to the Drive-In
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Parishioners Flock to Online Services
- Officials call for calm amid first case here
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- COVID-19 community updates
- On the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.