Details for Margaret Holliday
Margaret Elizabeth Garwood Holliday passed peacefully from this world 21 January 2020. She is preceded in death by her parents John and Mary Boyle, her husband of 46 years Capt. George B. Garwood Jr. and three brothers. She is survived by her daughters Dianne, Peggy and Gail, husband Dan Holliday, seven grandchildren, fourteen great grandchildren, one great-great grandchild, her sister and brother, many nieces, nephews and cousins both here and abroad. In this life she was truly loved and will be sorely
Mass will be held at St. Mark the Evangelist in Summerfield, FL 14 February 2020 at 1000. Internment to follow at Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell Florida.
In lieu of flowers, please consider donations in her name to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
Family and friends are invited to join together for food, fellowship, and reflection at La Hacienda 1200 Avenida Central in The Villages immediately following internment from 1430 to 1600.
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Villagers connecting with tech
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Cancer survival rates hit historic highs
- Florida rolling out red carpet for Indies
- Humanitarian prize awarded to Marine
- Drums and exercise mix on the Square
- Town squares sizzle with special events
- Ticketing options for entertainment evolve
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 16Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 16Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 16Spanish Springs Town Square