Details for Lilli Gouwens
Lilli Gouwens, 83, of The Village of Bonnybrook passed away on August 5, 2019. She was born in Magstadt, Germany on February 25, 1936 and studied Hat Design before immigrating to the United States in 1953 with her Mother, Father and two siblings. She met her future husband of 63 years, Dirk B. Gouwens in Columbia, SC upon his return from service in the US Air Force and the Korean War. They were married on August 25, 1956. She worked as a Special Products Specialist for Perkin-Elmer corp. in Norwalk CT, a company who participated in the design and building of the Hubble Space Telescope. She moved to The Villages in 2004 after living previously in Port Orange, FL, Myrtle Beach, SC and New Milford, CT.
She is survived by her loving husband, Dirk B. Gouwens of The Villages, her son Dirk Gouwens and his wife Elizabeth of Springfield, MA, her son Gregory and his wife Jody of Summerfield, FL and two grandchildren, Christine Gouwens of Jersey City, NJ and Nicholas Gouwens of Lake Placid, NY.
- Lovebugs come out for second season
- Marching toward preference primary
- Concierge-like service launched by hospital
- Villager’s tech savvy gives his neighbor peace of mind
- Resident performers follow their passions
- Pet owners spending more on companions
- Florida stays strong In football’s fight
- Clubs back in action after summer break
- Tribute acts strike chord in The Villages
- Residents’ loyalty delivers big profits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sep 22Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Sep 22Spanish Springs Town Square
Sep 22Brownwood Paddock Square