Details for Leonard T. Lemanski
Leonard T. Lemanski 84 of The Villages, passed on August 22, 2020 the beloved husband of Carol(Karaszewski). He is survived by Carol and their four children, Cindy(Floyd), Larry(Nayoma), Michael, Lorrie, 2 grandchildren, 5 Great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Leonard served in the US Navy for 4 years as a Quartermaster 2nd Class. He studied navigation to chart the stars for compass heading on the USS Fort Snelling LSD.
Leonard worked as a printing pressman, then a machinist for General Motors. He took pride in his woodworking projects and building his barn in the backyard.
Leonard loved going to the Buffalo Bills games, watching them on TV, liked golf, especially Tiger Woods.
Leonard enjoyed fishing in Canada, golfing and getting together partying with long time friends and their wives. In addition his "Best Friend" brother in law "Bob".
Leonard and Carol relocated from Buffalo, New York to The Villages in 1994. Joined the Western New York Club. Volunteered working bingo at Saint Timothy's, he enjoyed getting together with his new friends after golfing. Going to Las Vegas and cruises.
A celebration of life at Saint Timothy Catholic Church, October 21st@ 8:30am.
He will be interred at The Florida National Cemetery, in Bushnell at 11:30am Ceremony.
- Ex-big leaguer now enjoying The Villages
- Apartment-style living: Not a new concept here
- Little school has big goals for its students
- Pence campaigns here in election’s final days
- New dining option coming to square
- Dragon boaters get back on the water
- Busy run for Trump campaign in Florida
- Beekeepers innovate better care for bees
- Ex-Big Leaguer "Sudden" Sam McDowell Now Enjoying The Villages
- Florida Senior Games modifies its format
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 19Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 19Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 19Spanish Springs Town Square