Details for Kathleen Eames
Kathleen Ann Solyian was born March 17, 1942. Kathy grew up in Johnson City, New York as an only child to Edward and Francis Solyian. In the third grade, Kathleen met Rolland Eames exchanging valentines. Kathy and Ron would remain friends for years, and then on December 23, 1963, they would go on to get married, begin their journey together, and remain married for 56 years. Kathleen graduated from the University of Buffalo and worked as a successful physical therapist for 30+ years in Long Island, New York. In the hamlet of Farmingville, NY, Kathy and Ron raised their three children Laura, Heather, and Darren. Kathy would later be blessed with three grandchildren Brittany, Michael, and Christian who quickly became her passion and joy. After retirement, Kathy and Ron moved to Florida eventually settling in The Villages enjoying their later years together with their wonderful friends. On October 3rd, 2020, Kathleen peacefully moved on to see the Lord and smiles down continuously on her husband, children, grandchildren, and friends. Kathleen was blessed and a blessing to all.
- Ex-big leaguer now enjoying The Villages
- Apartment-style living: Not a new concept here
- Pence campaigns here in election’s final days
- Little school has big goals for its students
- New dining option coming to square
- Dragon boaters get back on the water
- Busy run for Trump campaign in Florida
- Beekeepers innovate better care for bees
- Ex-Big Leaguer "Sudden" Sam McDowell Now Enjoying The Villages
- Florida Senior Games modifies its format
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 19Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 19Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 19Spanish Springs Town Square