Details for Judith Leitess
Judith R. Leitess
Born in Kansas City, MO on August 4, 1939, Judy is survived by her husband of 58 years, Earl F. Leitess, and their son Steven N. Leitess, his wife Anne and grandson's Joseph, Samuel and Jack.
An excellent tennis player, she took up golf after moving The Villages in 2006. She was office manager at her husband's law firm before they both retired. Her greatest accomplishments were as wife, mother and grandmother. Judy was much loved by family and friends.
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Villages golf remains on course — with precautions
- Villages takes big steps to help small businesses
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- DeSantis: Floridians must stay at home for 30 days
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Entertainment rises to the virtual challenge
- Go the distance on National Walking Day
- Commercial construction roars forward in Villages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.