Details for Joyce Ann Cessna
Joyce Ann Cessna, 56, passed away at home September 14, 2019. She was born in Baltimore, MD 9/26/62. Joyce worked in Ocean City MD as a sales representative for the local newspaper for 13 years, before moving to Florida. Joyce worked for The Villages Daily Sun newspaper for several years, she loved people. Joyce was funny, had a quick wit, loved her dogs, Twyla, and Dealey. Traveling, was also a fond pastime.
She is survived by her father William Grube and Chris Marczynski, her mother Arlene Walker, and aunt Francie Hanley & uncle Buddy Dill. Joyce will be missed dearly and deeply by her many friends and family.
Blessings to Joyce, at her final resting place in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Largest rec complex ready for big debut
- Reunions draw vets to The Villages
- Groups ease burden of rare afflictions
- Having a ball on the courts in The Villages
- Sun and fun lure snowbirds back
- Shows to resonate with veteran crowds
- Enthusiastic golfers greet newest course
- Specialists fill new center for advanced healthcare
- Fun gets new look for festival season
- Golf carts get us there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 22Spanish Springs Town Square
Oct 22Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 22Lake Sumter Landing Market Square