Details for John Simone
John Simone, 79, of The Villages FL departed this life on Wednesday July 22, 2020 at 8:05 AM. John and his wife Karen Lee moved from NJ part time to The Villages in 2009 and full time in 2013. John was born in Franklin, NJ June 1, 1941 to Edith and Stephen Simone. He was an outstanding athlete at Morristown HS and enlisted in the US Army at age 17. He then became a paratrooper with the 82 Airborne Special Forces where he received the Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Silver Star in combat. After the military John owned a Kitchen and Bath design and installation shop and showroom.
John is survived by his wife Karen (Murray)Lee; daughters Linda Lynette Pierson of NJ, Jacqueline Sue Szajko of TN and Step Daughters, Laurie Van der Bogart, Michele Lee, Jeanine Lee, Bonnie Lee and twelve (12) Grandchildren all in NJ.
Due to health and safety concerns no public service will be held. There will be a private family service held at a later date. Condolences may be left for the family at www.BeyersFuneralHome.com 352-787-4343
- Continuing the Dream
- Community leaders have high hopes for expansion
- Tropical system puts state on alert
- Recreation goes on in spite of pandemic
- Trump, DeSantis talk storm, virus
- Community Watch in The Villages is Getting a Better View
- Community watch is getting a better view
- Bicycle club masters social distancing
- Parking lot transforms into dance space
- Charter school: later start is best option
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.