Details for John Edward Flynn
John Edward Flynn, 98 of the Villages passed away on Monday, March 2, 2020. A WWII veteran, formerly from Detroit, Mi, was preceded in death by his loving wife Ilene and son David. John is survived by 2 daughters Jean (Scott) and Kathleen (Tom), 3 grandchildren Amy, (Dave) Jennifer & Katherine, (Scott) 5 grandchildren Kimberlee, Kaitlyn, Sean, Jameson, Madeline and 1 great granddaughter Rhylin Ilene. A memorial service will be at St Mark the Evangelist Church on March 18, 2020 at 10:00 am
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- UF Health bringing testing to The Villages
- List of Cancellations and Closings
- Church @ The Springs heading to the Drive-In
- Officials call for calm amid first case here
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- COVID-19 community updates
- Parishioners Flock to Online Services
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- VCS, Sumter lead state in remote learning tech
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.