Details for Joan Brandonisio
Joan Brandonisio of Bloomingdale, IL., formerly of The Villages, FL., beloved wife of the late Louis, devoted mother of Joseph (Vincenza), proud grandmother of Paolo, loving daughter of the late Christine and Joseph Pontarelli, and dear aunt of Anthony and Michael Brandonisio, was laid to rest on Feb. 5, 2020. Memorial donations to St. Jude Children's Hospital are appreciated.
- Next wave of big acts rolling into Villages
- Red, ripe & delightful
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Brisk weekend offers reminder of winter
- Enrichment academy back for new term
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Residents take steps to help community
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Villager enjoys taking bird on bike rides in neighborhood
- Benefit concert to aid earthquake survivors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 25Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 25Spanish Springs Town Square
Feb 25Brownwood Paddock Square