Details for Jean Pratt
Alva Jean Pratt, former resident of The Villages, FL passed away Monday, June 21, 2021 at First Health Hospice House in Pinehurst, NC. Jean is survived by her husband of 70 years, Howard Marsette Pratt, sister, Mildred Eller Byrd of Columbus, GA, son, Michael Pratt (Windy) of Southern Pines, NC, and daughters, Debbie Pratt Barton (Mike) of St Louis, MO and Connie Pratt Smith of Dallas, GA. Additionally she will be remembered fondly by her six grandchildren and her seven great grandchildren. A Memorial Service was held for Jean on Sunday, June 27. Her ashes will be interred at a later date in Columbus, GA.
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Nonprofits make a difference one person at a time
- Wildwood resident celebrates birthday with 100 balloons
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- Villages bowling still on a roll
- School supply drives heat up
- Community marks Korean War armistice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jul 31Spanish Springs Town Square
Jul 31Brownwood Paddock Square
Jul 31Lake Sumter Landing Market Square