Details for James Michael Zatlukal
ZATLUKAL - James Michael. Born August 4, 1932, deceased May 19, 2021 in Wildwood, FL. Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, long-time resident of the Hudson Valley and recent resident of The Villages, FL. After graduating from Buffalo State and serving in the U.S. Army, James enjoyed a life-long career of over fifty years as a teacher, college professor, and school district administrator teaching others to endure life's trials and blessings with grace, good spirit and faith. Loving father of five children and grandfather of nine, James was a gifted, creative religious-themed artist and published author. He is predeceased by his wife Mary Ann and is survived by his loving children Michael, David, Amy, Martha and Brian; his brother Steve, his sister Lorraine Murphy and numerous nieces, nephews and brothers and sisters in-law.
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Villages leads region in economic revival
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Area houses of worship change virus guidelines
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Inoculation sites changing as demand slows
- Officials bite back against mosquitoes as weather heats up
- Villager backstory: Linda Shotsberger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 13Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 13Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 13Brownwood Paddock Square