Details for James Daley
James William Daley passed away peacefully on May 25 at Buffalo Crossing Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. He was born in New Jersey to the late James and Mary Daley. Jim was a devoted husband to his wife Patricia. He is also survived by his loving sisters, Eileen Morkevich (Thomas), Ellen Kawich (Richard), Nancy Vertiz and nieces and nephews. Jim will also be deeply missed by his sister-in-law, Eileen Algeria and her husband Thomas. Jim graduated from Marist High School and St. Peter's College with a degree in Marketing and an MBA. He served as a Lieutenant in the Army Air Defense Artillery with a tour of duty in Korea followed by the assignment of Company Commander at Fort Dix. Jim served as the treasurer for The Villages Deutscher Club. Jim retired to The Villages in 2010 from N.J. and thoroughly enjoyed his retirement with his family, gardening, furniture building, model railroading, electronics and extensive traveling. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church where he participated in the reader ministry. Mass will be celebrated on Friday, June 11, 2021 at 10:30 am at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Wildwood. Private interment will follow at Florida National Cemetery Bushnell. Memorial contributions may be made to St. Vincent de Paul food pantry.
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Area houses of worship change virus guidelines
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Villages leads region in economic revival
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Inoculation sites changing as demand slows
- Officials bite back against mosquitoes as weather heats up
- Only in The Villages: Woodworkers Club
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 14Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 14Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 14Brownwood Paddock Square