Details for Grace Thompson Spiegel
Grace Thompson Spiegel passed away on Monday, March 2, 2020 at the age of 98. She lived in Summerfield, FL., since 1999. She was born in Charlestown, MA., a part of Boston. She last resided at Ocala Health and Rehab in Ocala, FL. She was married to Morris Spiegel for 51 years. He died in 1993. She is survived by her two sons, David and his wife Lynda of Summerfield, FL., and Leonard of Methuen, MA. She had three grandchildren, Scot Spiegel, of New York, N.Y., Juli Goodwin of Buford, GA., and Amanda Pizzo of Southgate, KY. She also had one great-grandchild, Mason Goodwin of Buford, GA.
She spent a lifetime serving the Lord in many capacities including running many Christian women's groups in her homes.
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- List of Open Businesses
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Coming together in new ways During a time of uncertainty
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Businesses working hard to meet customer needs
- COVID-19 community updates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.