Details for Gloria D. Myers
Gloria Delores Myers of The Villages, FL passed away on July 7, 2019 at home. Gloria was born in Boone County, WV on September 20, 1932. She won numerous awards and achievements including AT&T's Top Regional and National Sales Specialist, "Circle of Excellence" Sales Award, and designated "Vice President's Council of Leaders". She also retired from Lucent technologies, Comcast and Verizon. She moved to The Villages in 1987. She was proceeded in death by her husband Jack who passed June 11, 2015. She is survived by her two daughters Vickie L. Simpson of Scottsdale, AZ and Gloria J. Myers also of The Villages, FL. Services will be held Friday, July 12, 2019 at 11 AM at the Cunningham Memorial Park Mausoleum Chapel in St. Albans, WV. Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home, Lady Lake, FL.
- Connectivity plan Marks a banner day
- Crews almost ready To set SR 44 bridge
- Annual Legacy Run off to roaring start
- College Colors combines community, team pride
- Military film festival coming to Villages
- Season of star power starts at The Sharon
- State’s ecotourism being put on display
- Villagers offering drone assistance
- Food Trucks’ debut earns rave reviews
- VHS seniors, habitat joining forces again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 24Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 24Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 24Lake Sumter Landing Market Square