Details for Gary L. Westfall
Gary L.Westfall, age 76, passed away on January 7, 2021. He was born in Greenville, Ohio to the late William and Helen Westfall, predeceased by nephew Jason Cecil. Gary is survived by loving wife, Bonnie, as well as two children Jason (Sonya) and Chad (Danika) Westfall, and two loving granddaughters, Katie and Bryce. He is survived by two stepchildren, Lisa (Stephen) Anfang and Scott (Bonita) Erenpreiss and their children, Matthew (Kristin), Andrew, and Emilija Erenpreiss. Gary is also survived by sister Joyce Ali, niece Janelle (Larry) Cunningham, and nephew Jeremy (Paula) Cecil.
Gary proudly served in the Air Force during the Vietnam War. He had several careers during his lifetime including teaching at Myrtle Beach High School and Myrtle Beach Middle School from which he retired. He enjoyed his retirement days in The Villages, Florida. Gary loved playing golf, woodworking, framing, watching OSU football, and playing with his beloved dog, Putter. Gary was a member of Fairway Christian Church. A memorial service will be held at a later date with interment at Fl. National Cemetery in Bushnell, FL.
- The Villages Grown expands cultivation
- Churches connect through sharing
- State hits milestone in vaccination effort
- Villagers take varied paths to pastorhood
- Students persist to find ways to serve
- Florida on the go
- Baseball’s back for spring training swing
- Volunteers step up with generous spirit
- Old Mill Playhouse to debut comedy club
- Villager aces same hole exactly one week apart
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Mar 8Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Mar 8Spanish Springs Town Square
Mar 8Brownwood Paddock Square