Details for Frederick H Heffler
Frederick H Heffler Of Fair Lawn, NJ/Hoover, AL, October 4, 1940-January 31,2021
Preceded in death by parents, Richard & Anne Heffler, son Rick Jr. and Great Grandson Jude Paul Jackson. Survived by wife of 56 years, Nancy Williams Heffler, Daughter Nancylee Barefield, Granddaughters Sarah Lawson, Mary Anne Stewart and Kaitlin Barefield, Great Granddaughters Mariah Gonzales and Olivia Jackson, Brother James M Heffler and his wife Elaine, Sister-in-law Mary Alice Merk and several nieces and nephews.
Attorney at Law, retired to The Villages in 2009, active in the Knights of Columbus, softball, the Village Idiots, Gray Owls, ROMEO's and his beloved Cubs World.
Will be missed by many.
Will be interred at Prince of Peace Catholic Church Columbarium in Hoover, Alabama at a later date.
- The Villages Grown expands cultivation
- Villagers take varied paths to pastorhood
- Churches connect through sharing
- State hits milestone in vaccination effort
- Villages couple dance their way through marriage
- FFA Week celebrates agriculture at VCS
- Florida on the go
- Students persist to find ways to serve
- Volunteers step up with generous spirit
- Villager aces same hole exactly one week apart
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Mar 7Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Mar 7Spanish Springs Town Square
Mar 7Brownwood Paddock Square