Details for Frances Sepi
Frances P. Sepi, age 97, of The Villages, FL, died on Friday, May 14, 2021 at Freedom Point where she was a resident.
Frances was born September 23, 1923 in Warren, OH to Joseph and Pasqua (Naturale) Ferrara. She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Donna Sepi of Lady Lake, FL; grandchildren, Michele Hanson of Clearwater, FL and Patrick Sepi of Ft. Lauderdale, FL; great-grandchildren, Courtney Wolff, Joey Van Dewal, and Sam Van Dewal; great-great-grandchild, Harrison Wolff; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, Daniel Sepi, son, Jerry Sepi; brothers, Silvio Ferrara, Mike Ferrara, and James Ferrara; sisters, Rose DiLoreto, Josephine Lorenzine, and Marie Siciliano; parents, Joseph, Pasqua Ferrara. Graveside services were held Tuesday, May 25, 2021, at Standing Rock Cemetery with Fr. Richard Pentello officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to a Hospice organization of your choice. To share a Memory, Send a Condolence, Light a Candle or Send Flowers, visit the Tribute Wall at
www.bisslerandsons.com. Services in care of Bissler & Sons Funeral Home and Crematory, 628 West Main Street, Kent, OH 44240.
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Villages leads region in economic revival
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Area houses of worship change virus guidelines
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Inoculation sites changing as demand slows
- Officials bite back against mosquitoes as weather heats up
- Villager backstory: Linda Shotsberger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 13Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 13Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 13Brownwood Paddock Square