Details for Eugene Francis "Buddy" Shelley
Eugene Francis "Buddy" Shelley, age 77, of The Villages, FL, passed away on May 5, 2020.
Buddy was born in New York City on January 11, 1943. He grew up on the streets of Queens, New York and raised a family of 5 children in Kings Park, Long Island with his wife of 59 years, Grace.
Bud was an avid softball and pickleball player. He played for numerous travel softball teams and played over 40 seasons in The Villages Division One Recreational league. He loved to golf and make an occasional bet on the ponies or dogs. Could routinely be found taking photos and videos at the Town Centers to show all what it was like to live in this great community.
He is survived by his wife Grace, son Daniel wife Renee, daughter Maureen husband Patrick, son Eugene wife Karen, son Timmy spouse Steven, daughter Kerry husband
Bud had ten grandchildren who he thought the world of: Laurel, MaryEllen, Daniel, Russell, Patrick, Alyssa, Kimmi, Matthew, Dylan and
Donations in lieu of flowers to: Make A Wish Foundation Central and Northern Florida Chapter.
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Americans prepare for historic liftoff
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
- Robust census places local cities in top 10
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.