Details for Erika Scholze
Erika Ingrid Scholze nee Buchholtz, 78, passed away peacefully in the care of hospice on May 13, 2021. She was born in Germany on March 26, 1943. She married Eberhard Karl Scholze in 1966. She is survived by two children, Ursula and Oliver, four grandchildren, Veronica, Matthew, Adelle-Renee and Mitchell, and one great-grandchild, Leon. A celebration of Erika's life will be held at a later date.
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- Nonprofits make a difference one person at a time
- New school year brings annual tax-free savings
- Villages bowling still on a roll
- Wildwood resident celebrates birthday with 100 balloons
- Community marks Korean War armistice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 1Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 1Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 1Lake Sumter Landing Market Square