Details for Erika Scholze
Erika Ingrid Scholze nee Buchholtz, 78, passed away peacefully in the care of hospice on May 13, 2021. She was born in Germany on March 26, 1943. She married Eberhard Karl Scholze in 1966. She is survived by two children, Ursula and Oliver, four grandchildren, Veronica, Matthew, Adelle-Renee and Mitchell, and one great-grandchild, Leon. A celebration of Erika's life will be held at a later date.
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Villages leads region in economic revival
- Curtain up: Amenities returning to normal
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Supply chain subject To unusual shortages
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Students on clock for summer jobs
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Officials bite back against mosquitoes as weather heats up
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 12Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 12Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 12Brownwood Paddock Square