Details for Emma Lorraine Hogan
Lorraine Hogan, 93 years young, passed away Wednesday, July 24, 2019. She was born in Rochester, NY on May 3, 1926. She retired from General Railway SIGNAL Systems, nor SPX Corporation. She moved to The Village of Del Mar on May 1, 1990.
She leaves behind John, who had the privilege of being her husband for 35 years; sons: Bob Morse of Elk Grove, CA; Jack Morse of Cottonwood, CA; daughter Gina Brennan of Rochester, NY; niece Barbara Bedard of Manteca, CA; many grandchildren and great grandchildren; and close neighbors.
A Graveside Service will be held at Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell, FL on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
Interment will be at Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell, FL.
Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory, Lady Lake, FL. Online condolences may be left at www.BeyersFuneralHome.com
- Residents’ loyalty delivers big profits
- More than movies
- Property taxes 101
- Softball fields are getting clean sweep
- Grandparents’ roles see shift over time
- VHS students learn financial lessons
- 9/11 attacks inspired careers of service
- Halloween hauntings not waiting for fall
- Charities gear up for holiday giving
- Keeping Watch
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sep 15Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Sep 15Spanish Springs Town Square
Sep 15Brownwood Paddock Square