Details for Else Werner
Else Werner died Saturday, May 16, 2020 at age 88. She was born in Duisburg, Germany to Otto & Anna (Rosenblatt) Gudat. Else entered into an apprenticeship in Germany after high School. She later left her war-torn homeland and immigrated to Canada with her sister, future brother-in-law, and future husband. She married Gunter Werner on June 11th, 1955. They later moved to the United States and had two children, Ronald and Monica. Else was an accomplished corporate bookkeeper, and after retiring to Florida served as volunteer financial secretary at her church for 6 years. She was faithful, loving, and fiercely loyal. She lived an intentional life devoted to her family and life-long friends. Else is survived by her daughter Monica Werner, grandson Daniel Werner, granddaughter Ashley Wright, step-granddaughter Jessica Reyes & Family, siblings Christel Werner, Dieter Gudat, Werner Gudat, and Doris Gudat & their families, and many other dear relatives and friends. Else is preceded in death by her husband Gunter Werner, son Ron Werner, parents Otto & Anna (nee Rosenblatt) Gudat, and many dear relatives and friends. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Christ Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 693, Summerfield, FL 34492. And/Or to plant a tree(s) in a national forest in Else's memory, make checks payable to Christ Lutheran Church and memo check "living tribute imo Else Werner." A memorial service is to be determined. Call (352) 307-6900. Online condolences may be said at www.baldwincremation.com.
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Americans prepare for historic liftoff
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
- Residents touched by neighborhood support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.