Details for Edward Sawyer
Edward Sawyer, 90, of Lady Lake, Florida, passed away on February 9, 2020 surrounded by his loving family. He was born in Cherryvale Kansas, on September 27, 1929. He is survived by his loving wife Anna L. Sawyer, and his sons Kurt and Reed Sawyer. He is the creator of Blue Parrot Camping Park, and was an active member of the Leesburg Church of the Nazarene. Edward was an amazing husband, father and grandfather and friend, and he will be truly missed by everyone that knew him. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, February 15, 2020, 11:00 AM at the Leesburg Church of the Nazarene. 2100 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748. Online condolences may be shared by visiting www.pagetheusfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are entrusted to Page-Theus Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Leesburg.
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Villages takes big steps to help small businesses
- Villages golf remains on course — with precautions
- DeSantis: Floridians must stay at home for 30 days
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Entertainment rises to the virtual challenge
- Go the distance on National Walking Day
- Workers on front lines stay strong during crisis
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- Commercial construction roars forward in Villages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.