Details for Donald Emil Vickstrom
Donald Emil Vickstrom, 89, was wrapped in the arms of our Lord and greeted by his wife, Ann, of 59 years on February 3, 2020. He was a devoted husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, Christian and Navy veteran. He is survived by his children, Lynn Vickstrom, Dan Vickstrom (Ann) and Doug Vickstrom (Sharon), Donna Walter (George), 7 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren. He was loved by many and will be missed. Services will be held on Saturday, February 8th at 11am at Christ Lutheran Church, 15699 SE 80th Avenue, Summerfield, FL 34491
In lieu of flowers please make donations to The House of Esther (Phase II) in memory of Don and Ann Vickstrom c/o Christ Lutheran Church. Condolences may be left at Hiers-Baxley.com
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Villages takes big steps to help small businesses
- Villages golf remains on course — with precautions
- DeSantis: Floridians must stay at home for 30 days
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Entertainment rises to the virtual challenge
- Go the distance on National Walking Day
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- Commercial construction roars forward in Villages
- Workers on front lines stay strong during crisis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.