Details for Diane C. Ryan-Svendsen
Diane C. Ryan-Svendsen was born Jan. 24, 1942 in Lowell, Ma. She got a RN in the medical field. She and her husband Douglas moved to The Villages years ago and shared 20 long years of love. She is survived by her husband, 6 children, 2 step-children and many grandchildren. She lived life to the fullest and was called home on Jan. 4, 2020.
A Celebration of Life service will be held at New Covenant United Methodist 3470 Woodbridge Dr., The Villages, FL this Thursday, Jan. 9th at 1:00pm in the Chapel. Her internment will be at a later date in MA with her family.
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- UF Health bringing testing to The Villages
- List of Cancellations and Closings
- Church @ The Springs heading to the Drive-In
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Parishioners Flock to Online Services
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Officials call for calm amid first case here
- COVID-19 community updates
- On the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.