Details for Deborah O'Connor
Deborah Georgia O'Connor, age 67, passed away on November 15, 2020 in the Cornerstone Hospice Care Facility in The Villages, Florida. Deborah is survived by her husband, Thomas O'Connor, of The Villages, Florida; her son, Kelly (Ryan) O'Connor; and her son, Shawn (Caroline) O'Connor; her cherished grandchildren, Kennedy and Zella O'Connor; her father, Donald Lauman; siblings, Mike (Kim) Lauman and Connie (Eric) Hinderberger and several loving nieces, nephew, and friends. She was preceded in death by her mother, Shirley Lauman. Deborah was born on October 24, 1953 in Cincinnati Ohio, to parents Donald and Shirley Lauman. Deborah graduated from Greenhills High School in 1971. Debbie was a loving wife, mother, and grandmother. She married Thomas O'Connor on November 8, 1974 in Cincinnati, Ohio and the couple had two children together, Kelly and Shawn. Debbie enjoyed being with her family and friends. She had a long hard-fought battle with multiple sclerosis for 41 years. Arrangements will be made when deemed when safe to do so. Donations can be sent to: Cornerstone Hospice Foundation, 2445 Lane Park Rd, Taveras, FL 32668.
- School districts seek substitute teachers
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promising
- Black Friday deals appeal to shoppers
- Pre-holiday testing plentiful in Villages
- Restaurants gear up for the rest of the holiday season
- Villager Was Executive Producer on "The Phil Donahue Show"
- Villager backstory
- Savannah reopens with holiday lineup
- Villages caregivers give their all for loved ones
- Where we’re from
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 3Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 3Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 3Brownwood Paddock Square