Details for David Korpi
David Paul Korpi, 53, of Summerfield, Fl passed away on June 15, 2020.
David was born on October 26, 1966 to David J. and Florence B. Korpi in Queens, New York.
David is also survived by his son Alex Korpi of New York. His sisters Darleen Korpi-Schneider and Dawn Thomsen. Brothers Kevin, Robert, Donald and James Korpi.
Brother in laws, Sister in laws, nieces and nephews- all of whom meant the world to him. David looked forward to every family event because it meant a party, a reason to eat, to sing and dance from his wheelchair.
On Sundays he celebrated with his second family, his church. His faith was very strong and he watches over all of us now.
'Rejoice in Heaven David, you are free from pain. We will always love you and remember your strength.
Arrangements have been entrusted with Baldwin Brothers Heritage Place Chapel, Ocala, Florida.
- The Villages Grown Cultivates Fresh, Local Food
- ‘People need to take this seriously’
- Charter school, districts prepare to return to class
- Economic wins fuel talk of tax rate cut
- DeSantis: Virus spike centers on the young
- Sumter schools move To reopen by August
- COVID-19 testing site fills up quickly
- Small farms offer a healthy food supply
- Fond farewell, friendly hello for couple (copy)
- Cultivating fresh local food
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.