Details for Claudette H. Cantanese
Claudette H. Cantanese, of The Villages, FL, passed away on November 1, 2021. Funeral services will be held at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Home on Friday, November 5, 2021 @ 11:30 AM. Internment will follow at Highland Memorial Park. Claudette was born in Chicago, IL on May 18, 1934 to Polish immigrants (Frank and Mary) . She loved cruising, playing cards and entertaining with family and friends. Her homemade dishes were loved and anticipated by all. She was an awarded bocce player, bowler and line dancer. She was often referred to as the Best Dressed in The Villages. Claudette is preceded in death by her husband, Mathew Catanese and her dog Pepper. Claudette is survived by her three daughters- Donna ( Billy), Lyn and Gayle (John) and 5 grandchildren, William, Britanie (Chad), Kevin, Ryan and Nikki.
- Tree lighting season is coming to town starting Saturday
- Holidays in The Villages are off to a bright start
- Angels of The Villages started Nov. 19 and runs through mid-Dec.
- Painful End to season For VHS
- Old favorite returns with fresh new look
- Round we go
- Black Friday shoppers find deals aplenty
- Veterans groups giving back during the holidays
- Seasonal hiring could prove tricky this year
- Holiday spirit shines on Spanish Springs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 2Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 2Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 2Brownwood Paddock Square