Details for Cherie Caven
Cherie (Princess) L. Caven, of The Villages, Florida passed away on May 18, 2021 at the Ocala Trauma Center with her husband at her side. She was 71 years old. Cherie was born July 1, 1949 in Glendale, CA, the daughter of the late Loren and Mayetta (Stearman) Adamson. Cherie graduated from Poly High School, class of 1967. She is survived by her sister Betty (Adamson) Rymond of Northridge, CA, brother Dennis Adamson of Visalia, CA, daughter Jennifer (Dine) Monterio of Arroyo Grande, CA, son Marcus Dahmen of Seattle, WA, daughter Callie (Dahmen) Houck of Belgrsade, MT and two grandchildren, Nicholas and Lilah Monterio both of Arroyo Grande, CA. During her working years while raising a family, she worked in many venues of the airline business with Budget, Hughes Air West, Alaska Airlines and retiring from executive travel for Boeing. Upon moving to the Villages in 2007, she began cruising, playing golf, Mah Jongg, and Samba with family, friends and neighbors. She volunteered at the API in Orlando and attended TPC Sawgrass for many years. A "Celebration of Life" will be held later this year. The family requests any donations be made in Cherie's name to tunnel2towers.org.
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Area houses of worship change virus guidelines
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Inoculation sites changing as demand slows
- Only in The Villages: Woodworkers Club
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Task force assembles To find fix for lagging ambulance response
- Poll: Floridians say farming is most important industry in state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 15Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 15Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 15Brownwood Paddock Square